We are an experienced and reliable catering company that specializes in corporate catering events. We offer full service catering service based in Miami, FL. From breakfast meetings to lunch meetings, boxed lunches, open houses, grand openings, creative platters, complete party planning, marketing events, film and movie catering, entertainment and location referrals and employee recognition events. We work hand in hand with our clients to make sure that all their standards are met, and to make every occasion or event a thing to remember.
In addition, we also specialize in various social catering events like picnics, themed parties, buffet and sit down dinners, holiday gatherings, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, platters and baskets of fresh baked goods, creative nutrition breaks, cheese and wine socials, memorials, weddings, graduation, baptisms, quinces, sweet sixteens and Bar Mitzvahs. You can take advantage of our complete party planning which includes videography, rentals, DJ, photography, floral services and a lot more. We also have “La Carte” items which include bar rental, bar service, lighting, custom linens and more. The only thing left for you is to relax before and after the event.
Sensory Delights is a well-known in South Florida as a service provider for various corporate, social and even wedding events all throughout the state which include Key West, Naples, Boca Raton, West Palm, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Our company is composed of professional and expert individuals who have over 10 years of experience in wedding and hospitality industry. Our company’s objective is to make every event breathtaking and gorgeous, to offer foods that are not just visually attractive, but mouthwatering as well. We take pride in offering personalized service to make your special day worth remembering.
What makes Sensory Delights Good a Leading Catering Company in Miami?
- Our meals are prepared by our highly qualified chefs, one of which is non other than Chef Alain Lemaire (Executive Chef) who recently participated in the popular TV show Cutthroat Kitchen on the Food Network. A beautiful venue is not enough to make an event successful. We have a wide assortment of catering menu ideas to cater all clients’ unique taste. In addition, your food is guaranteed safe since we only hire professionals who have years of experience in the kitchen. We comply and always make ourselves aware of the most up to date food safety law in the state.
- We work with our clients to design their menu. Our staff members are diplomatic, tactful and courteous, and will address all of your needs, as well as your guests’. If you have some food concerns such as allergies, we are very much willing to change the menu or find alternatives to solve the issue. We want everyone to enjoy our food without any hesitation.
- Cooking approach can be altered and recipes can be adjusted to conform to the client’s personal preferences or religious dietary requirements. We manage well trained and polite dishwashers, servers, cooks and cleaners to ensure that schedule is met and guest queries are addressed.
So sit back and relax, come into our kitchen, and let us show you what we’re all about!
""We got soooo many compliments about how delicious the food was. Also, when it began raining at my wedding, Sensory Delights immediately sprung into action and moved all of my food to safety and not a bit of it was ruined."
/ BRITTANY MARCH 2017 /
THREE TIME'S A CHARM...
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards®recipients represent the top five percent of wedding professionals on WeddingWire who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness, and professionalism.
Chef Lemaire is an award winning chef and contestant of Food Network's hit series Cutthroat Kitchen out of South Florida. He is the Co-owner and Executive Chef of Sensory Delights, LLC and Arome Catering, both full service catering companies based out of South Florida and Haiti respectively. He is a native of Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where he first discovered his interest in cooking. Later on, he developed an increasing passion for food and foodservice which led him to attend the Culinary program at the acclaimed Johnson & Wales University. Thanks to his heritage and having spent most of his career in South Florida, Caribbean and Latin flavors play a major role in Chef Lemaire's style of cooking: "fresh, bold and in your face!" as he would say it.
Chef Lemaire has participated in and featured as a guest chef in numerous food events and festivals throughout the United States and overseas. Most recent events include Grace Jamaican Jerk Fest, Journée de la Cuisine Haitienne and Taste of the Caribbean in Montreal Canada, Iron Fork Miami, South Beach Wine & Food Festival, Taste of Dallas, Taste of the Sea, A la Carte Food and Culture Festival New York, Haiti's Food & Beverage Festival, Dania Beach Seafood Festival, Boca Raton Wine & Food Festival, Colors of the Caribbean and much more.
Chef Lemaire was the winner of the 2017 Grace Jamaican Jerk Festival Celebrity Chef Throwdown. He has been inducted in the 2017 class of the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida Top 20 Under 40 and also the 2017 class of Legacy MIA Top 40 Under 40 . The members are selected for their commitment and contributions professionally, socially, academically and personally. As a community of vibrant, energetic, creative and out-of-the box thinkers, the members are an expression of cultural pride throughout their community.
Chef Lemaire is also a huge supporter of education, giving back to the community and the less fortunate. He has partnered with Haiti Chefs for Education, World Central Kitchen and Easter Seals South Florida.
* Chef Lemaire along with other Haitian chefs cooked a Haitian themed dinner at the James Beard House Foundation in honor of Haitian Flag Day on May 18, 2018. The dinner was a first of its kind where Haitian cuisine has been in display at the Beard House.
* Named one of the Top 20 Under 40 YoPro (Youth Professional) of 2017 by the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce Of Florida.
* Named one of the South Florida's Top 40 Under 40 Black Leaders of Today and Tomorrow.
* Chef Lemaire was a contestant in Food Network's Cutthroat Kitchen in August 2015 and finished runner-up during Season 8 Episode 12 "Mo' molasses, mo' problems".
* Chef Lemaire represented Haiti at the 1st Global Traditional Cuisine Gathering in Mexico City, Mexico. Over 30 countries and all the major cities in Mexico had representatives in a three-day celebration of traditional cuisine.
* Chef Lemaire was featured among South Florida's best chefs at the "Chefs for Obama" back in September 2012. The event was a fundraiser campaign in Miami for President Barack Obama's re-election campaign led by Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
* Chef Lemaire is also a co-producer of Le Chef, the first-ever televised culinary battle show in Haiti.
* In 2013 he was voted best chef by Blackstreet Celebration Awards in New York. An award ceremony geared to celebrate black individuals in the community.
A graduate of Florida International University School of Hospitality Management, Neïma’s passion for travel and tourism began at an early age, when by the age of four, she was already on her second passport. She was also influenced by her family’s legacy of Chefs and love of lavish, extravagant parties. This path would lead her to working at the Providence Biltmore Hotel in Rhode Island, then becoming the Catering Manager of the corporate division of What’s 4 Lunch? Café and Catering.
Neïma stumbled upon her love of wine quite by accident. As she had always enjoyed an occasional glass of wine, she decided to take a part time job at a wine shop close to her home whilst attending Law School. She became so engrossed in this new passion that she quit Law School and immediately enrolled in a Graduate Hospitality program at Florida International University with a beverage concentration, where she soon earned a Master of Science.
Dynamic and entertaining, wine professional Neïma Bélancourt, will captivate you with stories from within the “world of wine”. Neïma has traveled throughout Europe and the Caribbean savoring, international wine and culture.
Neïma brings her industry experiences and wine education to life as she increases your wine knowledge. She will bring a unique prospective and approach to the concept of learning about wine. She has also participated in several international food and wine festivals such as the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, The Wine Enthusiast Toast of the Town, and Gouts et Saveurs Very active in her community, she is a member of Team Challenge South Florida/CCFA. The goal of the organization is to raise awareness of these diseases and raise money, which goes towards treatments and research for the diseases. The members run half marathons in wine around the U.S. Neïma decided to join this organization when she realized what restricted diets the patients have to be on, and with her love of food and wine, she would like everyone to experience the joys and simple pleasures of gastronomy. Her motto is: will travel for food and wine.
Neïma is the Co-Owner of Sensory Delights Catering, a gourmet catering company in South Florida that specializes in international fare with a Caribbean fusion, where she employs her skills as the Culinary & Beverage Director. She conducts beverage classes where she leads the attendees in the fine art of wine tasting/and pairings, beer tastings and cocktail making classes. She is also in charge of logistics for the catering company where she takes care of scheduling, payroll, ordering and inventory. Neïma is also a co-founder and the Global Operations Director of the Haitian Culinary Alliance USA, Inc. where she is instrumental in putting together the Taste of Haiti Miami held during the month of May in the city of North Miami. She has already started working on the third edition for 2015.