FOR A CUSTOM MENU FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT,PLEASE CONTACT Catering@sensorydelights.netSome of our Miami catering packages
- Open bar
- Cocktail Hour with Opulent passed around appetizers
- Full dinner buffet
- A full staff and 1 complimentary event coordinator
- All china, flatware and glassware
Miami catering, corporate packages and Corporate Miami catering packages we offer are:
- Open bar
- Appetizers passed around.
- All heavy disposable cups (real glassware are available for an additional fee)
Here are some recent pictures that prove that there are endless possibilities when it comes to decor:
There are able to rent linens, as well as chargers and seating options are endless. While chiavari chairs come in 10 different colors, the cushions come in 100 different shades as well…
Miami catering Venues
There are many venues in town where we are approved vendors. Some of the venues include:
- Curtiss Mansion: The pueblo-style building was once home to a South Florida hero who earned the first U.S. pilot’s license, made the first officially witnessed flight in the United States, and piloted the first long-distance trip.
- The Spanish Monastery: 12th century Monastery Cloisters brought from Spain to the US by William Randolph Hearst in 1924. The Ancient Spanish Monastery is not just breathtaking in its architecture, but once you find out the history behind it, it is even more amazing.
- Thalatta Estates: With its stunning bayside location, Thalatta Estate is a unique setting for your outdoor wedding ceremony, reception, or special event.
- Magnolia Building: This Historic 1920’s Building overlooking the beautiful Lake Mirror
The above are just some of the venues we have worked out of and are currently approved to work out of. Not all Miami catering companies have the proper licenses, liability insurance or workers comp policies.
WE DO! Peace of mind for all of our clients!!! This is just one of the many reasons that we are approved in just about every venue in town…