Sensory Delights Catering Services was founded by Alain Lemaire and Neïma Bélancourt in 2012. They decided to take their common passion for elegance and quality in food presentation, décor and food flavors to the next level. The pair established a catering company that not only delivers what their clients are looking for, but also go above and beyond their expectations. Since then, they have catered several events from weddings to private parties creating everlasting memories for some mesmerized clients.
Today, as Sensory Delights continues to grow, they have formed partnerships and alliances with key individuals and businesses to provide more and even better services to their clients. Sensory Delights Catering Services also mentors up and coming hospitality students throughout South Florida.
Sensory Delights is based out of Florida servicing both the East and West Coasts from Central Florida to Key West. Out of area catering services also available.
A few of our marquee clients:
- Arcade Fire – Grammy Award Winning Group
- Haiti’s President Michel Joseph Martelly
- Haiti’s Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe
- Raoul Peck – Haitian Film Maker
- Joel Widmaeir – Renown Haitian Artist and philantropist
- Florida International University
- Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- Consulate General of the Republic of Haiti in Miami
- Community Folk Art Center Syracuse
- Haitian Ambassador Paul Altidore